Sweet Pea is our Pet of the Week on Wet Nose Wednesday
Parker from the Humane Society of West Michigan wasn't able to come into the studio this morning due, of course, to the Coronavirus, but talked on the phone with me about Sweet Pea for Wet Nose Wednesday.
Sweet Pea is a 4 year old medium mixed breed that has been looking for a home since January. She's currently in foster, where she's been housetrained, crate trained, and learned tricks like sit and lie down! Sweet Pea is very affectionate and loves to be around her people. She is available for No Contact Adoption, simply apply for her on our website, www.hswestmi.org, to get started.
Parker also talked about:
Bissell Pet Foundation's Empty the Shelters (5/9-5/17)
- We're participating in BISSELL Pet Foundation's National COVID-19 Relief Empty the Shelters! Through May 17th, all adult animal adoptions are FEE-WAIVED* thanks to Bissell Pet Foundation and a generous donor. This EmptyTheShelters will follow our current no contact adoptions process outlined on our website homepage!
- View all adoptable animals and learn more here: www.hswestmi.org
- For questions regarding adoptions and available animals, you can email us at email@example.com
HSWM Summer Camp Going Virtual (Weekly Camps begin June 1st)
- Humane University Summer Youth Camps are going virtual, but that doesn't mean they'll be boring! We're bringing your kids 40 hours of activities, guest speakers, lessons, one-on-one animal time and more each week!
- Camps will run weekly from June 1st - August 28th. With camps for all ages and interests, there's bound to be an animal-filled experience your child will love
- All camps include one-on-one animal time at the shelter each week in a safe and socially distanced environment.
- One full-week camp is $100 per child, and $25 for any additional siblings in the household who would also like to participate. We will provide your camper with a Camp Kit for the week, including a camp t-shirt and all of the supplies they will need for crafts and activities.
- Learn more and register today by visiting: http://www.hswestmi.org/youth-camps.html
You can get all the information on the Humane Society website or call (616) 453-8900.
Check out these 50 fascinating facts about dogs: