Miggy is Our Pet of the Week on Wet Nose Wednesday
Parker from the Humane Society of West Michigan wasn't able to come into the studio this morning due, of course, to the Coronavirus, but talked on the phone with me about Miggy for Wet Nose Wednesday.
Miggy has previously lived with both dogs and children. He is currently in a foster home and is available for adoption.
Parker also talked about:
June is Adopt a Cat Month
- June is Adopt a Cat Month and to celebrate, HSWM is bringing back Caturdays!
- Caturday is every Saturday, featuring fee-waived adult cat adoptions!
- To view adoptable cats and apply for adoption, visit www.hswestmi.org
HSWM Summer Camp Going Virtual - Registration Still Open! (Weekly Camps through 8/28)
- Humane University Summer Youth Camps are going virtual, but that doesn't mean they'll be boring! We're bringing your kids 40 hours of activities, guest speakers, lessons, one-on-one animal time and more each week!
- Camps will run weekly through August 28th. With camps for all ages and interests, there's bound to be an animal-filled experience your child will love
- All camps include one-on-one animal time at the shelter each week in a safe and socially distanced environment.
- One full-week camp is $100 per child, and $25 for any additional siblings in the household who would also like to participate. We will provide your camper with a Camp Kit for the week, including a camp t-shirt and all of the supplies they will need for crafts and activities.
- Learn more and register today by visiting: http://www.hswestmi.org/youth-camps.html
You can get all the information on the Humane Society website or call (616) 453-8900.