Pearl and Evelyn Are Pets of the Week on Wet Nose Wednesday
Parker from the Humane Society of West Michigan wasn't able to come into the studio this morning due, of course, to the Coronavirus, but talked on the phone with me about Pearl and Evelyn for Wet Nose Wednesday.
Ava is 3.5 year-old medium mixed breed who has been looking for a home since February. She's an energetic gal who loves to play fetch and spend time outside. Ava is bright and enjoys learning new skills and tricks. She is available for No Contact Adoption, simply apply for her on our website, www.hswestmi.org, to get started.
Parker also talked about:
HSWM is Opening June 1st! (Details Coming Soon!)
- Under the Governor's new Executive Order, Humane Society of West Michigan will be opening to the public by appointment on June 1st.
- We're updating our cleaning procedures to keep everyone in the building safe!
- Hours of operation and details for scheduling appointments will be announced soon on our website and facebook page.
- Virtual No Contact Adoptions will still be available for those who prefer them
HSWM Summer Camp Going Virtual (Weekly Camps begin June 1st)
- Humane University Summer Youth Camps are going virtual, but that doesn't mean they'll be boring! We're bringing your kids 40 hours of activities, guest speakers, lessons, one-on-one animal time and more each week!
- Camps will run weekly from June 1st - August 28th. With camps for all ages and interests, there's bound to be an animal-filled experience your child will love
- All camps include one-on-one animal time at the shelter each week in a safe and socially distanced environment.
- One full-week camp is $100 per child, and $25 for any additional siblings in the household who would also like to participate. We will provide your camper with a Camp Kit for the week, including a camp t-shirt and all of the supplies they will need for crafts and activities.
- Learn more and register today by visiting: http://www.hswestmi.org/youth-camps.html
You can get all the information on the Humane Society website or call (616) 453-8900.