Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. What was the title of the first album released by The Grateful Dead, in 1967?
THE GRATEFUL DEAD
2. Spelling: a. ECSTASY b. ACCOMMODATE c. THRESHOLD
a. ECSTASY b. ACCOMMODATE c. THRESHOLD
3. Which Baseball player holds the record for most Gold Glove Awards at the position of shortstop?
Ozzie Smith (The 13-time Gold Glove Award winner redefined the position in his nearly two decades of work with the San Diego Padres and St. Louis Cardinals from 1978 to 1996
4. Which Japanese technology company was named after the English phrase, Service and Games?
5. One of the deadliest forms of vegetation is the death cap, which can kill a human who eats it in a few minutes. What form of vegetation is the death cap?
MUSHROOM / FUNGUS