Fun Trivia with Friday Five the Hard Way
Friday 5 the Hard Way is back, at least for this week.
In case you missed the questions and answers and feel a need to play along, here are the five tough trivia questions that a listener had to answer correctly to win prizes.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
- Who was Americas first flapper icon?
- Based on a novel by Pat Conroy, Barbra Streisand directed and starred in this 1991 film in which she plays a psychiatrist. What is the film?
PRINCE OF TIDES
- When she won the Best Actress Oscar in 1989, she became the oldest person to ever win the Academy Award as Best Actress. Who was she, and for what film?
JESSICA TANDY / "DRIVING MISS DAISY"
- In the mid-1800's he was poverty-ridden and a failure as an actor. He went on to become well-known as a great author and storyteller, especially of fairy tales.
HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN
- Can you name a sport in which the winner is usually, but not always, decided by score, and neither the players nor the fans know what the score is until they are finished playing it?