Want a Job with the City of Grand Rapids?
Ready for a new job? The City of Grand Rapids has open positions!
So what kind of jobs are they? And what do they pay?
Some jobs are entry level, while others require advanced degrees.
So let's dig into it. What jobs are open right now? (Requirements listed are the basic ones-- find out all the information by clicking on the position)
Here are some of the gigs available:
- Director of Legal Affairs- Civil Litigation $96K-$123K Requirements: Graduation from law school and four years practicing law. Possession of a license to practice law. Two years in a leadership/ management role.
- Electrician II- $55K-$69K Requirements: Graduation from high school, six years of experience. Must have Master's electrical license and valid Michigan driver's license.
- Journeyman Lineworker 45K-58K Requirements: Graduation from high school with courses in electricity and electronics, electrical journeyman license, 3 year experience
- Plant Assistant I $35K-$42K Requirements: Completion of tenth grade and two years of experience in general building and grounds maintenance and repair work.
- Library Clerical Aide II $13- $14.99/ Hour Requirements: high school diploma or GED, at least two years customer service preferred.