Pure Michigan Trails and Trail Towns
There are three new Pure Michigan Trails that are now called Pure Michigan Trail Towns.
According to MLive, the new trail towns were announced during the Governor's Conference on Tourism earlier this week in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Here are the new trail:
- Luce County's all season Canada Lakes Pathway
- Rail to Trail in Schoolcraft and Alger Counties
- Kal-Haven Trail that links South Haven and Kalamazoo.
Here are the new trail towns:
- Cheboygan - North Country National Scenic Trail, Iron Belle Trail and the Inland Waterway
- Orion Township - Polly Ann Trail, Paint Creek Trail and Iron Belle Trails
- Reed City - White Pine Trail and Pere Marquette Trail
Michigan is well known for having numerous trails with miles of land to explore, hike, bike, kayak, snowmobile and ride ATV's.
To be a Pure Michigan Trail, the public needs at least one mile of a trail that will lead to a national, state or regional scenic resource.
If you want to learn more about the Pure Michigan Trails and Trail Towns just click right here.