Asian Street Food Drive-Thru Event Coming Up in Grand Rapids
If you've been missing food trucks, you can get your Asian Street Food fix in a few weeks, and safely.
The Grand Rapids Asian Pacific Festival is hosting an Asian Street Food Drive-Thru Event at Riverside park Saturday, July 18, 11a.m. to 5p.m.
Local eateries will provide an assortment of food that's priced accordingly by the vendors. Organizers say to stay tuned to see what food you can expect!
The event is drive-thru only, in order to maintain everyone's safety. The entrance to use will be Guild St. NW.
Organizers say they'll be upholding all guidelines while adhering to the Riverside Park regulations.
Important info to note:
- All guests are asked to stay in their vehicles while on the grounds
- All vehicles must exit the grounds after receiving their foods (They may not be consumed while on the grounds).
- No walk-up orders will be permitted.
- No pets allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited on the grounds.
- Cash only (No ATM's available).
- No public bathrooms will be available.
- Subject to delay, depending on the upcoming announcements.