Trivia fun with Friday 5 The Hard Way
It's Friday and that means more trivia with Friday 5 the Hard Way.
Here are today's questions and answers used on "Andy in the Morning."
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. The mythological character known as Pegasus was what unusual animal?
2. In 1974 this young actress who co-starred in a film with her father became the youngest person to ever win the Academy Award as Best Supporting Actress. Who was she, and for what film?
TATUM O'NEAL age 10 co-starring with father Ryan / "PAPER MOON"
3. Which President's name rhymes with one of Santa's reindeers?
NIXON / VIXEN
4. In 1920 Vladimir Zworykin invented something which has had a profound impact on almost all the inhabitants of the world since then. What was it?
5. After this singer recorded the song, Pata Pata in 1967, she became the first African singer to have a hit on the American charts. Who is she?