Fun Trivia with Friday Five the Hard Way
Friday 5 the Hard Way is back, at least for this week.
In case you missed the questions and answers and feel a need to play along, here are the five tough trivia questions that a listener had to answer correctly to win prizes.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. The first written Constitution in North America was written in 1620 by Pilgrims just before landing at Plymouth Rock. It remained the fundamental law of the Plymouth colony until the late seventeenth century. What was it called?
THE MAYFLOWER COMPACT
2. Which planet has the shortest day of any planet in our solar system - only 9 hours and 55 minutes?
3. Give me four different 5-letter words, that begin with S, and ends with ING.
Sling, Sting, Suing, Swing, (sying)
4. In the early 16th Century, when New York was a Dutch colony, what was it called, and who was the administrator of this colony?
NEW NETHERLANDS or NEW AMSTERDAM / PETER STUYVESANT
5. This Steubenville, Ohio high school dropout became a boxer, stole hubcaps, bootlegged whiskey and worked in a steel mill. He went on to become a world famous actor and singer, and died in 1995. Who was he?