Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. This is the longest continuously published catalog in the USA and was created in the 19th century for a New York department store. It’s been selling products worldwide since 1848. What is it?
2. Which small, prehistoric flying animal got its name from the Greek words meaning flying finger wing?
PTERODACTYL = Greek pteron = wing + daktulos =finger
3. In the 8th century, he was the first emperor of the Holy Roman Empire. Who is he?
PTERODACTYL CHARLES THE GREAT
4. What country, that borders, China, Thailand, and India, achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1948?
5. What two major airline companies are named after U.S. states?
Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines