More Trivia With Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here are the questions and answers used on today’s trivia game, Friday 5 the Hard Way.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. The hero of this 2000 film, and 2009 Tony Award winning musical, with music by Elton John, is a poor English boy who discovers that ballet is his life
2. Every year on May 5, Mexicans celebrate the holiday of Cinco de Mayo. On that day in 1867, at the Battle of Puebla, the Mexicans defeated the army from which country?
3. In January, 1994, Delta became the world’s first airline to ban… what… on all its flights?
4. Daniel Day Lewis is the only male actor to win three Best Actor Oscars. What were the films?
My Left Foot, 1989, There Will Be Blood, 2007, Lincoln, 2012
5. The years between 1650 and 1750, in which European thinkers exhibited rational thought and optimism in human development, has been named two different ways. What are they?
AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT / AGE OF REASON