More Trivia with “Friday 5 the Hard Way”
Friday means more fun trivia and "Andy in the Morning."
Have some fun with today's questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. In 1977, this actor/comedian became the first entertainer nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. Who is he?
2. Identify these words ending with "atic". a. Extremely joyful b. Related to the movies c. Inconsistent
a. Ecstatic b. Cinematic c. Erratic
3. The name of the smallest citrus fruit comes to us from the Chinese language. What is it?
4. These popular toys, fictional animals, were named after artists - give their collective name, as well as individual names.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles -- Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael
5. He won Major League baseball's prestigious Cy Young Award for best pitcher, seven times from 1986 through 2004, but might never make baseball's Hall of Fame. Who is he?
Roger Clemens, associated with the steroids scandal