More Trivia With Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here’s more fun trivia for your Friday with our “Friday 5 The Hard Way” trivia game.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Which model of Chevrolet car was a distinct non-seller in Puerto Rico and other Spanish speaking locations, because the name of the car model implied that it would not go.
2. This is a publication of the U.S. government, revised annually, and is over 40,000 pages in over 20 volumes. What is it?
FEDERAL TAX CODE
3. The painter Gilbert Charles Stuart, who lived from 1755-1828, was most well known for his portraits of which person?
4. What, in Jewish history, has been referred to as the “House of Bondage”?
5. The wife and two daughters of ex-President L.B. Johnson all had the initials LB. What were they abbreviations for?
LADY BIRD / LUCY BAINES / LINDA BIRD