More Trivia on Friday 5 The Hard Way
More fun trivia to play with "Friday 5 the Hard Way."
Here are the questions and answers used on today's 'Andy in the Morning.'
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. When future President of the United States Andrew Jackson established this city in 1819 he named it after an ancient city of Egypt. What is it?
MEMPHIS but not alexandria, va. which is much older
2. What is the flat land adjacent to rivers called?
3. In 1933, two-thirds of American homes owned one of these household appliances. Today 99% of all homes have one or two or even ten of them. What are they?
4. A popular film and television series about the staff of a hospital during the Korean War, M*A*S*H is abbreviation for what phrase?
Mobile Army Surgical Hospital
5. These two words differ in spelling by one letter: one means to influence, the other means to cause. What are the two words?
AFFECT / EFFECT