More Friday Trivia Fun with Friday 5 The Hard Way
It's Friday, and that means lots of trivia on Andy in the Morning with Friday 5 the Hard Way.
Five questions a listener must answer correctly to win the prizes.
Here are the question from today's show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. A book has pages numbered from 1-200, inclusive. How many of these page numbers contain the digit 1 at least once?
119 of them: and they are ... 1, 10-19, 21, 31, 41, 51, 61, 71, 81, 91, 100-199 (100 of them)
2. Which product, well-known for its humorous advertising, was advertised in the 1960's with the two slogans: "Small Wonder" and "Relieves Gas Pains"
3. He grew only to a height of 4'6", suffered from a number of physical ailments, and died in 1901 at the age of 36. He is famous for his posters of music halls, cabarets, and circuses. Who was he?
4. It was the fastest growing household product of the 1980's. In 1980, only 14% of US homes had one of these, but by 1990, over 80% of homes had one. Today, almost every home has this.
5. Which U.S. state borders eight other states?
TENNESSEE (Kentucky/Virginia/North Carolina/ South Carolina/Georgia/Alabama/Mississippi/Arkansas