Fun Trivia with Friday 5 the Hard Way
Friday morning on "Andy in the Morning" means lots of trivia with Friday 5 the Hard Way. A listener must get all five questions correct to win the prizes.Here are today's questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. In his 1516 book (written in Latin), English philosopher and author Thomas More created a fictionalized society on an island in the Atlantic Ocean, with a perfect sociological, political and legal system, that he named what?
Utopia, in a book with the same name
2. The second wife of King Henry VIII was convicted of adultery and beheaded. Who was this woman, the mother of Queen Elizabeth I?
3. Which musical instrument, found in most symphony orchestras, is named after a country?
4. You can travel from California to Nebraska by passing through only two states. What are they?
ARIZONA / COLORADO
5. In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, who is the "Half-Blood Prince"?