Fun Trivia From Friday 5 the Hard Way
Friday mornings mean lots of fun trivia to answer to win prizes.Here are the questions and answers used on today’s show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. The word jeopardy comes from the Old French, jeu parti, which means what?
EVEN GAME / UNCERTAINTY
2. According to the U.S. government statistics, there are approximately 170 billion of these in existence today, and everybody in this room has owned thousands of these in your lifetime. What are they?
3. Which game is played on a billiards table using a pool cue, 15 red balls, and 6 other balls of various colors?
4. Scientists say that global warming, or climate change, is primarily caused by the increase in the atmosphere of what gas?
Carbon Dioxide, CO-2
5. Identify the film with a four-word title (TTSS) based on a 1974 novel by John le Carr
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy