Friday Trivia With Friday Five the Hard Way
It’s Friday, and that means lots of fun, useless information on Friday 5 The Hard Way.Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Meant as a satire of skin magazines, a certain male actor posed nude in the April, 1972 edition of a certain magazine. Which actor, and which magazine?
BURT REYNOLDS / COSMOPOLITAN
2. What is the name of the figure formed by the seven brightest stars in the constellation Ursa Minor, one of which is Polaris, the North Star?
3. The witty former Presidential candidate Adlai Stevenson once said, “A politician is a statesman who approaches every question with an open …” what?
4. On Feb. 26, ’97 the Grammy Award for Best New Artist went to a 14 year-old country singer. What’s her name?
5. When a floating moth shorted out an early supercomputer, a new phrase was born. What?