Friday Fun With Friday 5 The Hard Way Trivia
Five trivia questions that a listener must get correct to win the prizes. It’s Friday 5 The Hard Way on “Andy in the Morning.”
Here are today’s questions and answers to play with.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. What great event occurred in the year 776 B.C. in Europe?
2. Who was the first President to live in the White House?
3. The headquarters of the NATO, North Atlantic Treaty Organization is located in which country?
4. In March 30, 1981, which person said to his wife, “Honey, I forgot to duck”?
RONALD REAGAN AFTER BEING SHOT BY A POTENTIAL ASSASSIN shot by John W. Hinckley, Jr.,
5. The fastest growing plant can grow up to 3 feet in one day. What is it?