Friday Fun Trivia With Friday 5 The Hard Way
More fun trivia questions with our regular Friday trivia game, "Friday 5 The Hard Way."
Here are today's questions and answers.
Friday 5 The Hard Way
1. What is the term for a line segment with one endpoint at the center of a circle and the other endpoint on the circle?
2. It’s a four letter word, with alternating consonant and vowels, and means a New Zealander.
3. If the eastern end of the earth is called the Orient, what is the western end called -what is the opposite of the word, Orient ?
4. Roquefort cheese is a pungent French cheese made from the milk of what animal?
5. What part of the Bible is known as the 'Decalogue'?