Friday 5 The Hard Way Trivia
It's Friday, and the trivia game Friday 5 The Hard Way is always fun to play. If a listener gets all 5 questions correct, they win all the prizes. Fun!
Here are the questions and answers used on today's show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. He was sentenced in 1990 to 10 years in prison. His name was Michael Milken, and was known as the "...what...King"?
2. What three-word Latin phrase meaning "with highest praise or honor" represents the highest academic honor granted to a graduate?
SUMMA CUM LAUDE
3. It was the first state to enter the U.S. after the original thirteen. What was it?
4. In the "Wizard of Oz," what was Dorothy's last name?
5. About one hundred years ago, this British navigator led expeditions to Australia, New Zealand, Hawaiian Islands and North America (1791-1794). Today cities in two countries, as well as a mountain and an island, are all named after him. Who is he?
GEORGE VANCOUVER 1757-1798.