Friday 5 The Hard Way, Friday, October 14
Five more tough question on Friday 5 The Hard Way. Or, at least I thought they were hard. The fourth caller had all the answers! See what you can do.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. This is the only English word that ends in the letters “mt”. What is it?
2. This is the only state in the U.S. whose name is one syllable. Name it
3. In Italian it means pine eye. But to American’s, how do we know it?
PINOCCHIO (Pino is Italian for pine, Occhio is Italian for eye)
4. In every episode of Seinfeld, this is somewhere in the scene. What is it?
5. The Persian phrase “shah mat” means the king is dead. We say it differently. What do we say?