Friday 5 the Hard Way
More Friday trivia on "Andy in the Morning" with Friday 5 The Hard Way. Five questions that a listener must answer correctly and win the prizes.
Here are the questions and answers used on today's show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. What is the first animal listed in the dictionary?
2. How many US states west of the Mississippi River lie on the Canadian
5: n.d., mont, idaho, wash, Alaska
3. This operatic tenor who died in 1921 was the first singer ever to sell over one million records. What was his name?
4. What is the geographical term for a narrow strip of land connecting two larger land areas?
5. Which two actors starred in film roles as "The Nutty Professor"?
JERRY LEWIS / EDDIE MURPHY