Friday 5 The Hard Way
Friday is always a fun day because we have “Friday 5 The Hard Way” trivia game on Andy in the Morning. Get all the questions correct…..win the prizes.
Here are the questions and answers used on today’s show.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. How many states does Florida border?
2 Georgia and Alabama
2. If you visit this very old city in Britain, you can find the “mathematical bridge,” so named because it was supposedly constructed without using nails, but entirely using geometrical principles. Which city?
3. Absolute zero registers at how many degrees Celsius?
4. France borders five countries. Two of them are Germany and Switzerland. Can you name the other three?
ITALY / BELGIUM / LUXEMBOURG
5. Name the movie…this film featured Dustin Hoffman, Robin Williams, and Julia Roberts?