Friday 5 The Hard Way
Friday morning’s on “Andy in the Morning” means lots of trivia, as in “Friday 5 the Hard Way.” There are five tough questions that the listener has to get correct to win the prizes.
Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. The olfactory system in our body is related to what?
SENSE OF SMELL
2. In the 1840’s, Henry Wells (of Wells Fargo bank) established a company to transport people and their valuables. This company name is very well known today. What is it?
3. He was sentenced to death in 1964 as a result of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Who was he?
JACK RUBY who shot and killed Lee Harvey Oswald, Kennedy’s assassin. Ruby died of cancer in 1965
4. This game is played on a marked board divided into two halves, each side containing 12 alternately colored points. What is it?
5. This sweet British treat, has made since the 1790’s, is called “The Original Celebrated Curiously Strong Peppermints.” What is it?