Friday 5 The Hard Way
It's Friday, and that means lots of trivia with "Friday 5 The Hard Way."
Here are today's questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. The highest rated song on the Billboard music charts for the entire decade of the 1980's was #1 for ten weeks in 1981-1982. This song was recorded by a female. Who was she, and what was the song title?
PHYSICAL / OLIVIA NEWTON-JOHN
2. Name any three chemical elements named for locations on the earth?
BERKELIUM / CALIFORNIUM / AMERICIUM / EUROPIUM #97 #98 #95 # 63
3. In which 1989 film did Sean Connery play the role of Dustin Hoffman's father?
4. Nobel Prizes are given each year in the fields of peace, physics, chemistry, physiology or medicine, and what two others?
LITERATURE / ECONOMIC SCIENCE
5. He was born in Texas in 1936. He was a football star, creative writer, Rhodes Scholar, singer of folk-rock and country, and movie star. Who is he?