Friday 5 The Hard Way
“Friday 5 The Hard Way,” is the 5-part trivia game we play every Friday morning on “Andy in the Morning.” If a listener gets all five questions correct, they win the prizes.
Here are today’s questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. What’s the first line of this poem by Mohammad Ali that follows with: “His hands can’t hit what his eyes can’t see”…?
“FLOATS LIKE A BUTTERFLY, STINGS LIKE A BEE”
2. Actor Michael Caine received the Oscar as as Best Supporting Actor in 1986 for his role in which Woody Allen film?
HANNAH AND HER SISTERS
3. In China these noodle-dough dumplings are filled with meat and boiled in soup, and are called what?
4. This TV adventure series began syndication in 1988, and within ten years became the most popular TV show of all time – seen in 140 countries by 1 billion TV watchers worldwide. What was it?
5. This sport, invented in the USA in 1895, is played in every country of the world, indoors or out, by men or women, with various number of players on a side. It became an official Olympic sport in 1964. What is it?
VOLLEYBALL It can be played with two, three, four, or six players on a team.