Friday 5 The Hard Way
Friday means our fun trivia game, "Friday 5 The Hard Way." Five tough questions to answer and win all the prizes.
Here are today's questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. How many Canadian Provinces border any of the five Great Lakes?
1 - Ontario only
2. When this Ohio college was founded in 1833, it became the first co-ed college in the US, and in 1841, first to award degrees to women. Which school?
3. Some people said it resembled a bird house. It was a 20-inch square box, and when erected in Salt Lake City in 1920, it was the first of its kind in the world. What was it?
FIRST ELECTRIC RED-GREEN TRAFFIC LIGHT
4. Name the two longest running nighttime dramatic TV series ever? The longest was a Western and ran from 1955-1975, the second longest was set in the western half of the US, but was a modern drama and ran from the 1970's through the 80's.
GUNSMOKE / DALLAS
5. What is the French equivalent for the German word Fraulein?