Friday 5 The Hard Way
It’s Friday, and that mean “Friday 5 The Hard Way” on the morning show.
We had fun with the trivia questions today, and, yes, one person answered all 5 to win the prizes.
Here are the questions and answers. See how you do.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Identify the 7 resort locations mentioned in the chorus of the Beach Boys song, Kokomo?
ARUBA, JAMAICA, BERMUDA, BAHAMAS, KEY LARGO, MONTEGO, MONTSERRAT
2. In 1945, English author George Orwell published what novel, a fable about the failure of communism?
3. Begun in 1992, which annual day is always celebrated in America on the 4th Thursday in April?
TAKE OUR DAUGHTERS TO WORK DAY
4. Today, many foreign automobile companies have plants in this country. However, which major foreign automobile manufacturer became the first to build cars in the United States?
5. This planet in our solar system has the most moons. What is it?