Friday 5 The Hard Way
It was a good, quick game this morning with "Friday 5 The Hard Way." Took a while, but did get all five correct answers.
Here are the questions and answers.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
- Finish the phrase with 3 words: "Hell hath no fury like ... "
A WOMAN SCORNED, written by 17th century English author William Congreve
2. What are the only two European countries whose capital city is on the Atlantic Ocean?
PORTUGAL / ICELAND
3. Which day of the week is named for the Scandinavian god of wisdom, poetry, farming, and war?
WEDNESDAY, named for Odin, sometimes called woden
4. What is the name of the five-dice game where players try to create different combinations similar to poker hands?
5. In March, 1993, Florida became the nation's first state to guarantee people the legal right to perform which intimate act in public?