Friday 5 The Hard Way
It's Friday, and that means "Friday 5 The Hard Way" on Andy in the Morning. I always have 5 tough questions, okay, sometimes 5 not-so-tough questions, but fun never the less.
Here they are. See how you do.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
- What is the world's largest inland sea?
2. You’ve seen her in movies like The Big Chill (1983), Reversal of Fortune (1990), and The House of the Spirits (1994). Who is she?
3. What simple fraction has a decimal value of .0625?
4. This explorer, conservationist, and author was born in April, 1838. He helped create national parks in the USA, and the longest trail in the Sierras is named after him. Who is he?
5. What is the name of the figure formed by the seven brightest stars in the constellation Ursa Minor, one of which is Polaris, the North Star?