Friday 5 The Hard Way
Today, Friday, September 30th questions and answers.
1. They all start out as males, but some decide to become females at some point.
2. This became a national holiday in the US in 1890.
3. Who were the first players elected to Baseball's Hall of Fame?
TY COBB, BABE RUTH, HONUS WAGNER, CHRISTY MATHEWSON &
4. He lives at 1313 Webfoot Walk, Duckburg, Calisota. Who is he?
5. What were the first eight Jelly Belly flavors created?
ORANGE, GREEN APPLE, ROOT BEER, VERY CHERRY, LEMON, CREAM SODA, GRAPE, AND LICORICE