Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here’s more Friday fun, trivia.
The “Friday 5 The Hard Way” questions from this mornings show. Enjoy!
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
- George W. Bush was the second person to follow in his father’s footsteps as President of the United States. Who was the first son of a President to become a President?
JOHN QUINCY ADAMS (John Adams was the 2nd President of the United States from 1707 to 1801, and John Quincy Adams was the 6th President from 1825 to 1829)
2. This person is a taxonomist. What do they do?
CLASSIFIES ANIMALS OR PLANTS
3. From this U.S. city you can take a tunnel directly southwards into a Canadian city. Name both of these cities.
DETROIT / WINDSOR, ONTARIO
4. This organic molecule carries oxygen in the blood, and gives blood its red color. What is it?
5. Growing up in Liverpool, young John Lennon played with his friends in these thickly wooded gardens and later named a song after them. The gates to these gardens have become a shrine for Beatles fans from all over the world. What’s the name?