Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here you go, the 5 tough questions and answers from "Friday 5 The Hard Way" trivia game played on the show this morning.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
- After London, identify the next two most populous cities of Great Britain (not just England)
BIRMINGHAM, England / GLASGOW, Scotland
2. "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times ..." are the first words of what 1859 novel, and who is the author?
A TALE OF TWO CITIES / CHARLES DICKENS
3. According to legend, in the 11th Century, in order to convince her husband to lower taxes, Lady Godiva rode naked through the streets of Coventry. Who was the only person who looked at her?
4. Who was major league baseball's first African-American manager?
FRANK ROBINSON - He managed the Cleveland Indians during the last two years of his playing career, compiling a 186–189 record. He went on to manage the San Francisco Giants, the Baltimore Orioles, and the Montreal Expos/Washington Nationals.
5. This sequence of letters forms some kind of consistent, simple pattern. Which letter would come next? B, F, J, P...?
V - Each letter follows a vowel.