Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here are the questions and answers used on “Andy In The Morning” today. Have some fun and enjoy!
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
March 2, 2012
- One of these people never won the Nobel Peace Prize: Mother Theresa, Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, Yassir Arafat. Which one?
2. If you spend 85% of your money and have only $75 left, how much did you start with?
3. The hardest mineral is, of course, diamond. The softest mineral is a whitish or grayish substance chemically known as magnesium silicate, but you have it in your bathroom and know it as what?
4. Which President’s name rhymes with one of Santa’s reindeer?
NIXON / VIXEN
5. What is the very common name for the male sex cells in plants?