Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here are the “Friday 5 The Hard Way” questions and answers from today’s morning show. See how you do.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
February 24, 2012
- Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or leader until the contest ends.
2. There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar. Name 7 of them.
PERIOD, COMMA, COLON, SEMICOLON, DASH, HYPHEN, APOSTROPHE, QUESTION MARK, EXCLAMATION POINT, QUOTATION MARK, BRACKETS, PARENTHESIS, BRACES, AND ELLIPSIS.
3. What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
4. What is the indent above your upper lip (and below your nose) called?
5. What are the only two European countries whose capital city is on the Atlantic Ocean?
PORTUGAL / ICELAND