Friday 5 The Hard Way
It’s Friday! The weekend is calling! But Friday also means the Trivia game “Friday 5 The Hard Way” on the Morning Show.
Here you go…see how you do.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
January 20, 2012
1. If you spelled out numbers, how far would hou have to go until you found the letter A?
2. This is the only food that doesn’t spoil. What is it?
3. In 1513, this Spanish explorer was searching for something supernatural, and discovered Florida. Who was he and what was he searching for?
PONCE DE LEON / FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH
4. Here’s a puzzle for you. There are four six-letter words that can be formed from the six letters A,E,M,R,S,T. Give me 2.
STREAM / TAMERS / MASTER / MATERS /
5. What things are referred to as the “painted ladies” of San Francisco?