Friday 5 The Hard Way
Here are the 5 trivia questions and answers used on today's Friday 5 The Hard Way game. See how you do and play along.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
January 6, 2012
- In the Atlantic or East Pacific Oceans they are called hurricanes. What are they called in a. The western Pacific Ocean? b. The Indian Ocean?
2. What 2 bones run from the elbow down to the wrist?
RADIUS and ULNA
3. Name four resort locations mentioned in the chorus of the Beach Boys song, Kokomo?
ARUBA, JAMAICA, BERMUDA, BAHAMAS, KEY LARGO, MONTEGO Bay
4. In 1958, Russian poet and novelist Boris Pasternak was awarded the Nobel Prize for literature, but negative Soviet reaction forced him to refuse the honor. What was the name of the novel?
5. What product used by hikers, campers, military personnel, and astronauts, has been produced since 1891 by the Victorinox company?
SWISS ARMY KNIFE