Kellogg’s Opening Cereal Café in New York City
On Monday, July 4, Kellogg's is opening Kellogg's NYC, its first-ever permanent café will be located at 1600 Broadway and will serve cereals combined with unique ingredients.
Some menu items:
Milk Based Creations
- Pistachio Lemon – Kellogg's Special K Original®, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes®, pistachios, lemon zest, thyme
- Berry Me in Green Tea – Kellogg's Rice Krispies®, fresh strawberries, green tea powder
- The Chai Line – Kellogg's Crispix®, fresh peaches, chai tea powder
Ice Cream Based Creations
- Life in Color – Kellogg's Froot Loops®, lime zest, marshmallows, passion fruit jam
- Honey Buzz – Kellogg's Honey Smacks®, honey, toasted pecan, banana chips
- You're Cracklin' Me Up– Kellogg's Cracklin Oat Bran®, dried cranberries, white chocolate, toasted coconut
Guests can also customize their dishes by choosing from dozens of other toppings.
The café will have dine in or carry out options and there are plans to launch a delivery service later in the year. Menu items range from $6 to $8, and will also rotate every three months. The café will also have fresh juices, milks and locally-roasted coffee available.