Beer Lovers Unite! Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week Starts Friday
The Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week is starting tomorrow, January 13th, and will last until next Friday, January 21st.
It is back for the 13th year!
Kalamazoo Craft Beverage Week, now going into its 13th year, is a weeklong series of events that celebrate the craft beverage industry. This celebration is for anyone who shares a passion and an affinity for hand-crafted products, made by people who care about an enriching experience and carefully fashioned flavor profiles.
Sounds like a week of fun and a good time!
Throughout the entire week, different breweries, wineries, and distilleries will be highlighted throughout Kalamazoo County.
Besides highlighting those businesses, there will be specials and events as well.
Here are a few of the events happening throughout the week.
- Cookies & Craft Cooking Decorating ( January 14th) at
- Snow Jog 2023 (January 14th) at Bell's Eccentric Cafe and General Store
- Beer Lovers' Brunch (January 15th) at Presidental Brewing Company
- Hot Wing Comedy Show (January 18th) at Final Gravity Kalamazoo
- Cheese & Wine Pairing Event (January 19th) at Tempo Vino Winery
- Wing Eating Contest (January 20th) at Waldo's Campus Tavern
- Winter Family Carnival (January 20th) at Bell's Eccentric Cafe and General Store
- Build-A-Beer Workshop (January 21st) at Presidental Brewing Company
That is just to name a few.
If you want to see the full schedule of events, you can check it out here.
Plus, you should make sure to take advantage of the specials that will be happening throughout the entire week, including a date night special at One Well Brewing.
For more information, you can check it out here.