Get Paid $2,400 To Go 24 Hours Without Tech
Do you think you can 24 hours without your phone, streaming services, and social media? If you do, you could make $2,400 in the process.
Reviews.org is taking applications to be a "2021 Digital Detox Challenger" and earn $2,400 to go 24 hours without technology. They are taking applications now through 5:00 pm MST on March 26, 2021 and they are looking for someone
It's a harder ask than you might think. Three out of four people admit to being addicted to their phones and the majority of us check our phone every 9 minutes.
They posted a list of things you need to get rid off and it's pretty much anything with a screen.
- No cell phone
- No television
- No gaming consoles/handheld gaming devices
- No computers/laptops
- No smartwatches or wearable tech
- No smart home devices (smart speakers, smart vacuums, etc.)
According to their application page, if selected to be one of their "2021 Digital Detox Challengers". you will get the following:
- The official title of “2021 Digital Detox Challenger” in the US
- $2,400 (USD) as payment for completing the challenge
- A safe to store your tech in for 24 hours
- A $200 Amazon gift card to put together a tech-less survival kit
So, do you think you can handle 24 hours without your tech? If so, you need to head over to Reviews.org and sign up for your chance at being one of their "2021 Digital Detox Challengers".