Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Who quoted the famous phrase "A true friend stabs you in the front"?
2. What planet is named for the most powerful of the Roman gods?
3. If 5 workers can fill 5 barrels of water in 5 minutes, then 20 workers could fill how many barrels in 20 minutes?
80 - four times as many workers, 4 times as much time
4. Comic Henny Youngman said, "When I first read about the evils of drinking, I ..." finish the phrase with 3 words.
"... gave up reading."
5. After the death of a famous person, the Tennessee Medical Board filed a malpractice charge against Dr. George Nichopoulos in 1977. For what reason?
ISSUED TOO MANY DRUGS TO ELVIS PRESLEY