Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Which 1977 film comedy won Academy Awards for Best Picture, Best Actress, Best Direction, Best Screenplay, and starred the writer and director?
2. She began her Hollywood career with bit roles in the 1930's. She became a star in the 40's, performing in dozens of films. She turned her attention to radio in the late 40's, and from 1951 to 1957 she starred in a T.V. show. Who was she?
3. Some people called them adorable, others called them ugly. These children's play things took the country by storm in 1983. What were they?
CABBAGE PATCH DOLLS
4. Translate these Latin phrases to common English.. “Et Cetera (etc)” and “In Vitro”
And so on... and, Within the glass - in a test tube
5. In 1891 Mr. W.L. Judson invented a small metalic object that most people make use of, men a bit more than women. What was it?