Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Name the 2004 film that Don Cheadle plays a hotel manager who gives refuge to fleeing refugees during a civil war in an African country?
2. When this college, located in South Hadley, Massachusetts was founded in 1837, it was the first institute of higher education for women in the United States. Today it is still a woman's college with about 2000 students. What is the name?
3. It was January 10, 2000 that Wall Street was stunned by the $150 billion merger of what two median giants?
AOL / TIME-WARNER
4. Around 2,000 years ago, Rome was considered the center of the world, but the city began to decline after this Roman Emperor transferred his capital to Byzantium in 330 A.D. Who was he?
5. What things are referred to as the "painted ladies" of San Francisco?