Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. November 22, 1963: was Jackie Kennedy sitting to the left or right of her husband in the car in Dallas?
2. Which of the world's oceans is named after a country?
3. Where is the lowest place in North America?
4. What was the first state to enter the union after the original thirteen?
5. What style of art, architecture, even clothing, is named for those northerly folks who invaded the Roman Empire in the early centuries of the Christian era?
Goths, or Gothic Germanic people