Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Alfred Nobel, who set aside $9 million in 1901 for annual prizes in important fields, gained his wealth and fame from what volatile business?
EXPLOSIVES / DYNAMITE
2. In 1492, Christopher Columbus set sail towards the west, looking for India, (or Asia), but didn't find it. However, five years later this Portuguese navigator set sail towards the East, and reached India in 1498. Who was he?
VASCO DA GAMA
3. The current U.S. flag was adopted on July 4 of what year?
4. This musical piece for orchestra tells the story of a disobedient boy's encounter with a wild animal. Name the composer and the piece of music.
PETER AND THE WOLF / SERGEI PROKOFIEV
5. Which one of these people did not sign the Declaration of Independence: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin?