Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. Which flower's name, when translated from French into English, would be "lion's tooth?"
2. Which two chemical elements are most commonly used as disinfectant or antiseptic?
IODINE / CHLORINE
3. What are the only two European countries whose capital city is on the Atlantic Ocean?
PORTUGAL / ICELAND
4. What is James Bond's favorite adult beverage, and how does he like it served?
MARTINI / SHAKEN, NOT STIRRED
5. What is the term for a four-sided polygon?