Hudsonville’s New MI Flavor is a Peanut Lover’s Dream Come True
If you're a peanut lover then you're going to want to try Hudsonville's newest limited edition Michigan flavor as soon as you can!
Hudsonville Ie Cream is back again this year with a new flavor for their 'Michigan Artisan Collection.' The first one in this summer's lineup is Germack Honey Roasted Peanut.
Germack Pistachio Company was started in Detroit in 1924 and is the U.S.'s longest roaster of pistachios. However, they offer a wide selection of nuts and coffee products.
After sampling several of their products, Hudsonville decided to go with their honey roasted peanuts to incorporate in their new ice cream flavor which is described as:
Made with a honey base and a peanut butter swirl, alongside honey roasted peanuts from Germack Pistachio Company...
Mmm. A perfect blend of sweet and salty. This sounds delicious!
Germack Honey Roasted Peanut was made in a small batch which means its available while scoops last at the following places:
- Banana Boat – Flint
- Captain Sundae – Holland North
- Captain Sundae – Holland South
- Captain Sundae – Zeeland
- Carie’s Caboose – Montrose
- Cosmic Candy Co – Pentwater
- Fantasy Twirl – Dorr
- Frosty Boy of Cascade – Grand Rapids
- Frosty Boy Kalamazoo – Kalamazoo
- Frosty Cove – Muskegon
- Houseman’s Ice Cream – Byron Center
- Jaami’s Ice Cream & Treats – Frankenmuth
- Kings Trading Post Party Store – Mecosta
- Lighthouse Party Store – Mackinaw City
- Mastro’s Ice Cream – St Clair Shores
- Norm’s Ice Cream Shop – Fruitport
- Norm’s Ice Cream Shop – Grand Haven
- Norm’s Ice Cream Shop North Muskegon
- Ottawa Beach General Store – Holland
- Ruthie’s Dairy Twist – Bellaire
- Sadie’s Ice Cream Parlor, Grand Hotel – Mackinac Island
- The Parlour of Jackson – Jackson
- Tiffany’s Café – Empire
- The Sweet Tooth of Marine City – Marine City