Fun Trivia With Friday 5 the Hard Way
Here is more fun trivia used on the Friday 5 the Hard Way game played on Andy in the Morning today.
Don't worry, I've given you the answers, too.
FRIDAY 5 THE HARD WAY
1. It’s called La Grande Vitesse. What is it?
The CALDER SCULPTURE on Calder Plaza
2. This is one of the 100 most visited art museums in the world. What is it?
Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park
3. There are 28 of these within 15 minutes of downtown Grand Rapids. What are they?
4. They were the first inhabitants of Grand Rapids. Who were they?
5. Grand Rapids is home to two Frank Lloyd Wright designed homes. Name them.
The privately owned Amberg House and the Meyer May House